Opinionated, outspoken, and once in a while funny!

Sunday, June 15, 2014

2014-06-15

So maybe I can just turn this into a journal:

Watched the finale of Warehouse 13 today, and it ended just before the actual end of the program! ARRRRGH!

But then I realized I could probably find it online. Sure enough, at ScyFy.com, I could hav watched the entire episode, and got to confirm that there was only a few seconds left, as I'd expected.

That was Cool.


I also realized that that was the first time I turned on my TV once in over a week!

I went into the Series Manager, and deleted all the old series. Which left only CSI, Mythbusters, and Agents of Shield. (I gave up NCSI this season...the loss of Ziva at least nipped the budding romance between her and Anthony, but also removed my interest in the show.)

I'm seriously beginning to think about cutting cable completely, and getting my shows online.

No comments:

Post a Comment